and Discharge Stations
- FLEXIBLE – CUSTOMISED DESIGN TO
MEET INDIVIDUAL NEEDS
- STURDY – EASY TO MAINTAIN
- UP AND DOWNSTREAM CONVEYOR TECHNOLOGY
Customer lead design
Safe filling and discharge of all BIG-BAG sizes with or without inner liner,
for free flowing, cohesive, dusty or abrasive products. HUMBERT & POL work closely with you to develop a customised solution. HUMBERT & POL’s engineers will customise our filling and discharge stations to meet future service requirements and can expand them by the addition of a wide variety of components.
Easy to handle
Designed to suit the site of the installation and to the fill product,
HUMBERT & POL’S BIG-BAG filling and discharge stations provide
a dust-free service, discharging and filling almost all bulk materials in
powder or granular form in commercially available sizes.
Individual designs, available both in mild and high quality stainless steel, together with the space-saving and robust style of construction, provide for ease of handling and thereby an efficient and economical production process.
At any time existing stations may be extended due to the innovative modular design.
Trouble free integration with up and downstream conveyor technology is a simple task, rendering HUMBERT & POL’s BIG-BAG station an important link in the production chain.
HUMBERT & POL offers suitable BIG-BAG stations for practically all types of special applications and specific functions.
The choice of materials of construction and components are dictated by the specific requirements of the product to be transported.
Special Applications & Options
HUMBERT & POL’s filling and discharge stations make it fundamentally easy to integrate into an up or downstream conveyor technology. Together with special features, such as dust-free docking and double pipe systems or, in the case of non-dusty products, discharge into a collection container, the stations may be designed with many additional options.
- Portal design with chain hoist
- Traverse unit for chain hoist
- Residue drawdown by means of automatic re-tensioning mechanisms
- Pneumatic winding device for extraction of inner liner
- Pneumatic discharge aid
The following extras are also available:
- Extension with a manual loading station for sacks, boxes, etc.
- Filling stations with vibratory plate for optimum fill
- Localised loading gears for loading by forklift
- Execution in accordance with Richtlinie 2014/34/EU (ATEX)